Senior Penetration Tester
- A BSc Computer Science or related technical field from a known university – A Must.
- Solid knowledge of networking and application infrastructure – A Must.
- Proven hands-on penetration testing experience – An advantage.
- High level communication skills in English (written + spoken) – a Must.
- Past publication of research / bug bounties / conference talks – An advantage.
- Past experience in software development / architecture – An advantage.
Job responsibilities include:
- Targeted attacks against Web & Mobile applications as well as whole data-centers.
- Red-team engagements against internal networks and external attack surfaces.
- Work with international clients and some of the biggest companies in the world.
- Develop new cyber attacks tools and techniques.
Full time job.
For CV please send: firstname.lastname@example.org